Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Ltd have a network of experienced travel industry professionals and local agencies which enable us to create and organise original scheduled expeditions, tailor made trips, group and corporate challenges as well as provide TV expedition logistics.
Our company registration number is: 05781320
Our company VAT number is: 974 5278 76
At Pioneer Expeditions we are devoted to ensuring that the safety and welfare of all participants on our adventures is not spared at any expense, no matter the destination.
Although risk is an inherent part of the environments in which we work, we believe that through careful risk management and diligent planning all participants can have a rewarding, educational and inspirational Pioneer Expeditions experience.
Join us on a Pioneer holiday and you can expect:
- That thorough risk assessment have been carried out prior to the start of the trip
- There will be safe drinking water
- Accommodations that are suitable to the trip location
- Detailed emergency response plans for each and every trip
- Around the clock emergency assistance from our local team and Pioneer staff
- Prior to completing your booking form and sending Pioneer Expeditions a deposit, we will reserve a place on a trip for up to 2 weeks to ensure your choice of holiday is available
- Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will email you confirmation of booking
- All monies from your deposit and your balance are held securely in a client trust account until successful completion of your holiday.
- Pioneer will send you joining instructions which includes kit list, visa and medical information. It also includes your personal details, flight information, insurance details and next of kin details, so you can confirm these are correct.
- Full balance for your trip is due 56 days before your trip is due to commence. Pioneer will email you an invoice for this balance prior to this date.
- Upon receipt of your balance, Pioneer will email you any final details and vouchers if applicable.
- At all stages between booking and your holiday, we are always happy to assist and will be able to answer any queries by email or phone.
Please see Terms & Conditions